Clearing Agent in Lagos Ports, Nigeria
Industrial Renaissance Ltd. is the importers’ premium customs clearing agent in Lagos Ports, whether at the Apapa Port, Tin Can Island Port, or at the Lagos Airport.
Industrial Renaissance is one of the few in the country that are fully licensed by the Nigeria Customs Service. Our expertise is directed to both the one-time noncommercial goods importer and to the high volume commercial goods Nigerian importer.
Industrial Renaissance highly trained team provides exceptional service to any and all types of importers in a wide variety of industries. As a licensed Customs customs clearing agent in Lagos Ports, we work to expedite the customs clearance of your shipment, while at the same time ensuring adherence to all customs compliance and government regulations.
In order to provide premium services to our clients, Industrial Renaissance offers the following expertise and services:
- Customs clearances at all ports of entry in Nigeria;
- Customs clearance at NAHCO and SAHCOL of the Lagos Airport;
- Filing and obtaining customs clearances at Apapa and Tin Can Island Port of Lagos;
- Clearances for all modes of transport: air, sea, courier;
- Pre and post entry compliance expertise;
- Trade compliance consulting;
- Pre Arrival Documentation, i.e. Opening of Form M and the processing of PAAR;
- Assessment of import duties and taxes;
- Payment of the accessed duties and taxes;
- Releasing from Customs;
- Payment of terminal fees.
In support of our customs clearing and brokerage services, Industrial Renaisance will provide the following:
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and online documentation;
- 24/7 operational support.
CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT IN LAGOS PORTS, NIGERIA
When a shipment reaches Nigeria, the importer of record (i.e., the owner, purchaser or consignee) will need to file entry documents through a licensed customs agent for the goods to be released by the Nigerian Customs Service. Imported goods are not legally entered until after the shipment has arrived within the port of entry, delivery of the merchandise has been authorized by Nigerian Customs Service, and estimated duties have been paid. It is our responsibility to arrange for examination and release of the goods.
Filing the documents that contain information for duty assessment and statistical purposes and customs release can be accomplished electronically via the automated customs agents interface program.
PREPARATION OF NIGERIAN TRADE DOCUMENTS
Industrial Renaissance’s customs brokers will assist in the preparation of import permits for shipping to Nigeria.
- Certain goods entering the Nigerian market may also be regulated by other government departments and agencies. We can assist in the preparation of all documentation and liaison service for many of the Nigerian government MDAs, including;
- National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) regulates and monitors the entry of all consumable items, including pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, in addition to radiation-emitting and medical devices;
- Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) regulates most electronic and communication technology.
Industrial Renaissance’s customs clearing agents in Nigeria is your premium service provider who cuts through the red tape. We are a Nigerian Customs Broker who provides superior Customs Brokerage Services at all Nigerian Customs ports of entry. To use the services of Industrial Renaissance Ltd., we require the following:
- Power of Attorney
- This document allows Industrial Renaissance Ltd. to act on your behalf with the Nigeria Customs Service, in addition to other government agencies in Nigeria.
When beginning a relationship with Industrial Renaissance Ltd., our Client Service Team can assist with the following:
- Advise on duty rates and tariff or HS code classification;
- Effect direct payment of duties and taxes with the Nigerian Customs Service;
- Advise on the import requirements with other government agencies;
- Advise all carriers that Industrial Renaissance is now acting on your behalf;
Nigeria Customs Service has a legal mandate on compliance. If you are appointing Industrial Renaissance Ltd. as your preferred customs clearing agent, we can review your previous entries to ensure accuracy with the Customs coding requirements. If errors are detected on previous entries, we will consult with you on rectifying any those, therefore assuring compliance with reasonable care standards
Industrial Renaissance Ltd. acts on behalf of many different levels of clients, and every client should expect a premium service:
- High volume importers;
- Seasonal importers;
- Project managers;
- Low volume occasional importers;
- One-time entry importers;
For further enquiries and fee quotes, please call at +2348187019206, email at email@example.com.
Clearing Agents in Lagos Ports, Nigeria